Understanding Blueprint Layouts
The Following page illustrates the standard layout in each Blueprint:
This section provides a brief overview of the Blueprint at hand.
Process Flows provide a visual illustration of the tasks that need to be performed in a step-by-step manner.
Included in Process Flows are:
- Process Starting Point
- Process End Point (can be multiple)
- Specified Tasks
- Decision Points
- Responsible Roles
- Process Milestones
This section provides supplementary information to the process at hand. The categories are as follows:
- Process Owner
- Recording Requirements
- Storage Requirements
- Reporting Requirements
- Audit Requirements
- Transparency and Communication
- Knowledge and Skills
- Systems Facilitating People Processes
- Legislation and Governance
- Templates, Forms, Guides and Work Instructions available
This section provides the Blueprint step-by-step Process:
- Inputs – Starting with what will be needed to perform the tasks.
- Tasks – The actual tasks to be performed in a step-by-step format.
- Outputs – What will be achieved once the tasks have been completed.